Children's Mayor 2019 - Here's how to vote!
1) Set aside some time to read through the 12 entries below
As you read them think about which ones you like the most and why?
2) Make a note of your TWO favourite entries
Once you have read through them all, make a note of your TOP TWO! We are asking everyone to vote for your two favourites to keep the election as fair as possible. Each vote you make will have the same weighting.
3) Visit the voting portal and cast your two votes
Use this link or the button below to visit the voting portal. You will see a reminder for each entry and will be ask to cast your two votes. Once you have voted, that's it! Check back here in October to see who got the most votes and who was elected as the next Children's Mayor of Leeds!
1) You must be aged 18 or under and live or go to school/college in Leeds to vote
2) Each individual can only cast their votes once
3) You need a valid email address to vote. If you do not have one you can ask to use your parents/carers with their permission.
4) Voting is open until 5pm on Wednesday 25th September 2019. The winner will be announced on 1st October.